What we do
They ensure our clients are involved in a variety of daily experiences which are characterised by:
- Sharing places: by sharing the ordinary places of community life at the same time and in the same way as others.
- Belonging: helping them develop a wide, diverse range of relationships with people.
- Having a valued role: being respected by others and seen as a valued person who has a positive role to play in life.
- Choosing: making choices, big and small in all areas of life.
- Contributing: providing the opportunity to share talents, passions, interests, ideas and opinions to others in the community.
- Support: ensuring they get the right practical support to meet their individual needs.
We can also provide:
- Client micro enterprise opportunities
- Keys for life driving program
- Registered nursing service
- 24/7 response service
- Positive behavioural support
- Transition planning