Start 2021 fresh with an Enable WA grant to get your dream off the ground.
A lot of people have had it tough this year – from losing jobs to losing homes, dipping into personal savings to get by and not being able to get back to families interstate.
Most people had to reprioritise their plans for 2020.
But we’re here to start make your dream a reality in 2021.
We have 10 lots of grants available (valued at $1000 each), for anyone in WA who identifies as having a disability.
Our grants will be given to people who have a dream for their future or their passion – be it a personal or professional ambition.
Applications for one of our $1000 grants are now open. Applications close Monday 11th January.
- Please answer the below questions in full.
- If you wish, you may get someone to assist you through the application process.
- To be eligible, you (or the person applying on your behalf) must identify as having a disability.
- You must be a WA resident.
- You have the choice of uploading a short video entry OR a short written entry to finish your application.
- This video OR written answer should answer: who you are, what your dream is, how $1000 would help you achieve your dream, and briefly outline why we should choose your application.
- By entering, you accept our Terms and Conditions of the competition.
- Mobile quality video is accepted.
- PDF’s are accepted for a written submission.
Applications are now closed. Good luck to all our entrants!